Monday 9 January 2012

Dreaming away...

Andréa has her 5th infection (or something like that, it's hard to keep track...) in a month so the past night we didn't sleep much. So instead of going to the playgroup we're inside trying our best to get better, poor Lovisa's turning into a little TV freak.

When things gets really boring, the kids are whining and the place is a mess I dream myself away. All the way to the 1st of September when I'm going to run (yes - run!) "Tjejmilen" in top shape (ha, ha!). The kids (healthy with rosy cheeks) and H (happy with a beer in his hand and the stroller in his other hand) will stand beside and cheer me on.
Yes, I have signed up so as soon as my annoying cold is gone it's just to start working out!

End of this dreaming session, now I have to stop Lovisa from feeding the baby with raisins...

No comments:

Post a Comment