Monday 16 January 2012

Finally some adult activities...

The past week was a little hell. The kids were sick, first Andréa, then when she got a bit better Lovisa got a fever. Again we had a number of sleepless nights and it's really driving me and H insane. Anyway some good news in the middle of our every-day-life-misery: I'm taking a course at my work this week! It's only 2 afternoons but I feel so happy about it! Lovisa will go to my dad and his wife for 2 days and H will be working from home to take Andréa. I feel so relieved! And a bit nervous. Not for the course, but for the kids! It's probably going to go much better than I think...

Andréa is still refusing to eat food. Last week she ate a whole pancake I was overjoyed, but it was a one time thing. I'm so sick of making her new food only to see her turning away her head and shutting her lips. So to every one that wants to say enjoy this time, they'll grow up to fast: well, thank god it goes fast! I can't wait for Andréa to be a bit older, being able to eat herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment