Tuesday 3 January 2012

A little peace and quite please...

I hope 2012 is going to be a little less stressful than 2011. 2011 was a great year for me but it was also filled with stress, huge tasks and big decisions. And when I say big decisions I mean big decisions, life changing decisions. And I'm tired of those big things. I long for usual, common, every day life problems. Secretly I'm jealous at people telling me how stressful it is to buy a house and move or put your kid in to a new daycare. I want to scream to them "but you don't have to chose countries! You're going to live in that house for a long, long, time! What are you complaining about? You're kids are small, they'll adjust!" But instead I nod understandingly because I know everything is relative and for them that's a big thing.

I just wish I could have a little, little peace and quite now. Otherwise I might really go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment