Friday 14 October 2011

Trying to stay floating...

Me, coffee and a jar of Tylenol. That's been my week. The whole family has a bad cold so it's just to try to forget yourself and see beyond your own pain. A bit like a delivery, breath Lamaze and endure! This to shall pass (as one of my wise friends taught me)!

Believe it or not but a good thing happened last week, I found a playgroup here in Dorval. Walking distance from home, every Wednesday and Friday. It's in a basement of a community center and it seems like the regular visitors are a few mums that hang out and gossip about their husbands or ex husbands. The coffee is good and Lovisa enjoys it so on a rainy day it's certainly a little treat for us all! So our week is starting to be busy and I like it!

Monday - park or the mall, depending on the weather
Tuesday - park or the mall, depending on the weather
Wednesday - playgroup
Thursday - story time at the library
Friday - playgroup

Some days we go a bit crazy and walk to the waterfront and feed the ducks. This fits my control freak nature just fine, to have at least 1 activity per day.

Here are my darlings, Andréa trying to wake Lovisa up from her way to long nap:

Wake up Lovisa!

Maybe if I push her a little bit? No...

Maybe if I take her pacifier??

Finally a reaction!

It suddenly became very quite so I think the kids might be napping simultaneously. Better join them...

No comments:

Post a Comment