Wednesday 5 October 2011

Another day in paradise...

...is playing on my stereo and I can't help smiling ironic. I'm covered with broccoli puré, coffee, snot and some baby vomit. From yesterday morning until now I changed 10 poop diapers. Lovisa's been a pain to put to sleep at night. Andréa has been waking up exactly 4 am every morning for about a week. She's not hungry. She's not sad. She just doesn't want to sleep. I have torticollis and is paying back with soreness from the sudden burst of energy that made me go out and jog the other night.

But, it's a beautiful day. The sun is shining and we had a nice time at the park before lunch. Lovisa talks more and more. Her 2-year check up with Dr L went well. She's 94 cm tall and 15 kg heavy. Some people say that at the age of 2 you can multiply a child's height by 2 and that's the height they will have as an adult. If that's true Lovisa's going to be close to 190 cm. I hope she's going to be good in basketball.

It's another day in paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment