Tuesday 11 October 2011

After thanksgiving...

We went up north to celebrate thanksgiving with parts of Hs family. I packed for winter since H has been telling me how much colder it gets up north. Bring warm clothes! So there we were dressed for winter in 25 degrees heat and a burning sun. Lovisa got a cold anyway. It was amazingly beautiful with the miles wide forest in fall colors. Unfortunately my camera is not feeling very well so I didn't take any pictures...

Now we're back to normal life and I'm not feeling very well. I'm so tired. My body aches. My stomach is upset. And everything I have to do seems like a mountain to climb. I would give a lot for a whole nights sleep right now... The kids have completely different nap times right now so I can't really rest during the day. My blog feels really boring right now but I'm definitely in a "down" period.... And now I used the expression "right now" 4 times in this post so I probably should stop writing... At least I can't complain about the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment