Sunday 19 January 2014

New Orleans!

I'm having a wonderful and intense time in New Orleans. Learning a lot from early morning to late evening and in between squeezing in good food, wine and music. The weather is like Swedish spring at its best, sunny fairly warm days and chilly nights...














The last pic is from the memorial site of all the people that lost their lives in the terrible holocaust a few years back. I was out running along the Mississippi river when I had to stop and reflect over all these names... Made me miss H and the girls a bit more, on Tuesday I'm going to hold them all in my arms again...

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy!!! Have fun!! Learn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att få se bilder. Härlig mat (och stora portioner!). Är det en konferens du är på, eller nåt annat spännande?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var en internationell konferens om MR-hjärta. Mycket intressant och vad imponerad jag blir av alla smarta kollegor runt om i världen :)!
    Är det inte svenska portioner som är små ;)?

    ReplyDelete