Tuesday 28 January 2014

After jet-lag comes exhaustion...

Exactly one week has passed since I came home from New Orleans. And if it's true what they say that it takes about the same amount of days that it is hours in time difference to be totally recovered I should be back now. So why do I feel heavy, tired, grumpy and exhausted? Maybe because I have a two year old kicking my butt during the night? Or the fact that the girls have been punishing me a bit for being away, they've been very clingy, whiny and demanding. Or is it the fact that it's January and it's still dark, cold and depressing?? Whatever reason it does feel a bit better after this seasons first "semla"...






The girls hair are getting so long so I have to do really advanced things in the morning... Something I suck at but I try to learn as it grows longer...



Crooked but made with a lot of love...

2 comments:

  1. At least you try with the hairdos. My Emma's hair is so thin and unmanageable that I don't even try anymore. Try to sleep in this weekend or just do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to sleep in Anna! Although as always way to much planned already...

    ReplyDelete