Wednesday 11 September 2013

Darkness.

Tonight I went for my last run before Saturday's big challenge. It was only the darkness that revealed that it's actually September and not July, the temperature was around 19 degrees after 8 pm and I was only wearing shorts and a chemise. The air was fresh and the evening beautiful. I can hardly remember how cold and winter feels like!




When I got home I rolled out my gym mat and my gym ball and did some strength and stretch training. The gym ball is really amazing, so good for your whole body but maybe best when it comes to your core since you always have to tighten your whole corset of muscles doing the different work-outs.




Tomorrow I'm cycling to and home from work and after that my legs are going to have a well earned rest before the big race on Saturday - 21 km, I never ran that far in my entire life...

No comments:

Post a Comment