Friday 7 June 2013

What a week...

Monday: my mother is here visiting, Lovisa is really sick with 40 degrees fever...

Tuesday: Lovisa is better, I drive to my hometown over the day to attend a very emotional funeral, I return home the same evening totally exhausted.

Wednesday: I'm emotional and have the most shitty day at work, I'm stressed and it feels like everything that possibly can go wrong goes wrong...

Thursday: Swedens nationalday and we're off work and soaked in sunshine. We take the girls for a bike ride to the celebration at our closest castle...


Happy girls celebrating Swedens national day!




I got a sunburn...

Friday: back at work and the sun keeps shining. Everything feels a bit easier and now I'm going to relax with H in front of the TV. Have a nice weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment