Sunday 30 June 2013

Canada day and a long way home.

One day early the Canadian club celebrated Canada day in Haga parken. We ate hot dogs, drank Coors light and played games. The girls got to try out jumping in a sac, tossing water balloons and running with an egg on a spoon trying not to drop it... Fun although one can tell they're still a bit small to really understand the point of these games (I guess some people never understand the point but if they have inherited just a tiny bit of their mothers winner instinct they're going to get it!).


The adults got to play a bit too, H and me tossed an egg to each other and every time we succeeded to catch it in one piece we had to move further apart, hilarious if you ask me, maybe not so much if you ask H who got his hand filled with a raw egg...

The guys doing the tug of war...

After a few hours we said goodbye to the other Canadians and took the car home. At Brommaplan I jumped out and ran the rest of the way home, today's running included interval training and a bit of strength training in the green grass. 

Home after today's workout, wearing a yellow training top that I bought on sale yesterday. I strongly believe that I run a little bit faster in a nice outfit!

Now teatime and preparation for the last working week before vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment