Saturday 29 June 2013

What happened?

The week just disappeared and all of a sudden the girls and H are on vacation! I have to work one more week though.

I'm proud to announce that yesterday I left the bike home and ran to work. I got up at 5:15 am, got dressed, drank half a cup of coffee and ate half a banana and off I went! 15 km in sparkling morning sun. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes with a few pit stops at redlights. It was lovely! Until I got to work and had to climb the stairs, ouch! Need to build up some more leg strength...


Before - am I really going to make it?


At work - I did it!

Today's been all about resting at the house while H is painting the deck outside. Lovely, lovely summer!

2 comments:

  1. Galning!!! Du är grym. Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he! Ja, lite galen är jag allt.

    ReplyDelete