Saturday 8 December 2012

Trying to endure.

Today I cried because I couldn't find one of Andréa's mittens. An ordinary day I would just take another one and don't bother to much about her having two non matching mittens but today I just broke down. Two days completely alone with the girls, most of the time inside the apartment, has made it's mark. Besides crying over a lost mitten we baked around 50 saffron buns. Flour all over the kitchen and a very upset Andréa that I forbid to participate in the end because she couldn't stop eating the dough. Then H called and announced that he's not coming around lunchtime tomorrow as I thought, but just before supper time which right in that moment felt like he was going to come a whole day later... Almost...

Lovisa liked to make them round with lots of raisins...

Now I will try to endure the last night alone by cleaning up our usual mess, folding clean clothes while sipping on a glass of red whine. Wohoooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Next time you know that baking saffran buns alone with 2 almost toddlers is not a thing to endure volontarily!!! Enjoy the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The line has to be drawn somewhere between saffron bread and gingerbread, that's for sure! Today we made chocolate balls and that's was OK too... The wine was really nice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete