Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas is cancelled.

Intense weekend to say the least. My sister and her daughter visited and with a 1,5 year old and two 3 year olds it's not a quite second! Sliding, baking, playing, laughing, fighting, eating, whining, cuddling, bathing and so much more. And all of a sudden it was Sunday and first Advent, my sister left and all the stars and lights had to be put up in the windows. I discovered I was all out of bulbs and now it's so freaking cold here the girls needed some warmer clothes and Lovisa needed warmer boots. So it was just to take the girls and go to the mall. After we got home and the first candle was lit, I was struggling to assemble one of the bloody stars and the F-word slipped out of me and Lovisa shouted out "Cristmas is cancelled!". Not quite yet but I'm already exhausted...

 Two 3 year olds hanging out...

 Andréa baking her first ginger bread cookie...

Part of the result is now hanging in our kitchen window...

Not quite the most peaceful first Advent I had but undoubtedly a very special one...

And you know what - today is halftime. In one week H is back...

No comments:

Post a Comment