Tuesday 4 December 2012

A break.

The girls are sleeping, the apartment fairly tidy and instead of writing about my crazy day I thought a little survey would be nice. I borrowed it from Kajsa.

Height: 171 cm.
Weight: 57 kg give or take.
Haircolor: Natural blonde (and yes, we do have more fun).
Eyecolor: blue.
Freckles: Not anymore. I had a few as a child but unfortunately they grew away.
The best part of my body: My legs. They take me wherever I want to go and they rarely complain. They can run pretty far if needed.
The worst part of my body: My right shoulder that had the annoying habit of dislocating several times. That's the worst pain I ever felt, way worse than any labor pain...
Scars: A few small ones from cuts, wounds and chicken pox.
Tattoos: Oh no.
Piercings: Oh no, no, no. Not even pierced ears.
Diseases: Is allergy a disease? For me it's a steady state...
Broken bones: My arm twice.
Phobia: To become overweight and fat. Silly maybe, but if the scale shows a few kilo more than usual I quickly loose it...
Obsessions: Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with a feeling that the girls are missing. I imagine that Lovisa left the apartment and is wandering around outside, totally unprotected. Of course I have to get up and check on them and once I'm convinced their sleeping tight in their beds I go back to sleep.
Fears: That something bad would happen to the girls. That somebody in my family, including me, becomes seriously ill. To be a failure to myself or to others.
Party trick: I used to be pretty eager to show my "shot a tealight" trick. When the tealight has burnt to liquid you hold it up for everyone to see, blow it out and pour all the candle-grease in your mouth in one shot. Now, here's the tricky part whatever you do, don't swollow it! You keep it in your mouth until it's firm again and then you form a round ball of the soft mass inside your mouth. Take it out and show everyone, it's usually a big success. I didn't do it much lately because I burnt myself when I shot a candle that was way to warm (had been burning for hours). I couldn't eat for days. The price you pay for being tipsy...
The best emotion: to be relaxed and content together with my family. To give and receive love.
The best physical emotion: for me it's almost holy and I'm trying to remember how it was to be totally rested. I also love the feeling of those amazing endorphins that kicks in after a good work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment