Friday 7 December 2012

It's getting harder...

It's getting harder and harder to cope alone with the girls. I guess it's because I know that it's only two days left before H is returning. Today I was home with both girls and we had a good day although I've been yelling far to much for far to small reasons. I tried to keep ourselves busy with outings, singing, dancing, snacking, cooking and washing but I find that I'm way to impatient now. I apologized to Lovisa for yelling at her when I put her to bed and then she apologized for not listening. For a three year old she do understands a lot!




I find it helps me a lot to have strict routines with the girls. It's even more important when I'm alone and I think it helps the girls to feel more secure too.

The Friday dance after supper is mandatory

But now we're out of maple syrup, I'm so exhausted and we all miss H enormously. Two weeks is a bit to long...

What is French toast without Maple syrup? 
Like our family without H - the essential is missing...



5 comments:

  1. Härligt dansparty! Önskar jag kunde varit med! Och vad skönt att de två veckorna snart äntligen är över. Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, snart är det över! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. routines, routines, routines = the only way that really works and when they get older LEGO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like routines :)! And LEGO ;)...

    ReplyDelete