Sunday 25 May 2014

Retreat in Stockholm archipelago, monstrous mosquito and wonderful Mothers Day.

Another lovely week past by in the blink of an eye. Andréa got her first mosquito bite just under her little eye and it swelled up real bad, looks like she was in a boxing game... It's slowly getting better with a bit of antihistamines...


Summer is definitely here and me and the girls tried out the temperature in Mälaren. Totally OK for dipping but not swimming according to me, totally OK to stay in the water until lips turns blue according to the girls...


And look how lucky I was, retreat with the MRI-group in Stockholm archipelago Friday to Saturday, it doesn't get more beautiful than this... It didn't hurt that I got a whole nights sleep without a 3-year-old kicking me in the stomach either...


We finished this awesome week with Mothers Day, the girls were kind enough to let us sleep til 8:59 am, I was spoiled with roses, a warm sun and good food... Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers out there! I was watching the girls play on the beach today and my heart just melt. This is life and we're in the middle of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment