Friday 30 May 2014

Loads of carbs and loads of doubts...

It's the day before Stockholm marathon and I'm getting nervous... I did everything according to my plans, rested a lot, drank a lot, ate a lot... Unfortunately it doesn't convince me that I'm actually going to make it anyway... 42,2 km is freaking far... All my colleagues at work wished me luck and I really feel that I'm going to do something big that I never did before... After work I got my tag, the good thing about getting your tag is that you can get your feet in Marathon shape for the cheap price of 150 SEK!


One pleasant thing with running a Marathon is that it's completely mandatory to eat loads of carbs and calories, so that I did!


Yum, yum, yum...


And here I am now, nervously going through that I have everything for tomorrow, worrying about the weather and what to wear... Next time I'll write I'll hopefully not only be a runner but also a Marathoner...

No comments:

Post a Comment