Sunday 16 February 2014

To early for most people...

This with finding the time for running is tricky. I don't want to take to much time from the family but I want to keep up 3-4 running sessions per week to be able to get better, faster and feel good about myself. So early, early mornings are my best time to get my long running sessions done... I set the alarm clock on 04:45 (I'm not kidding!), get up like a zombie, brush my teeth and go to the toilet. Then I try to get my running clothes on (which I neatly prepared the evening before) while sipping on a small coffee with milk. Then I double check so I've packed all my stuff, I put on my running back-pack, my shoes and off I go into the darkness. It's quite and cold and all I can hear is the sound of my own breathing... 15 km later I'm outside my work, sweaty, happy and with a warm hard beating heart. That's what I call a good start, to early for most people but not for me...

And tomorrow it's time for my morning run so I'm off to bed now, saying goodnight with the beautiful flowers that H gave me on Valentine's day:



No comments:

Post a Comment