Friday 7 February 2014

Goals of 2014!

What would a new year be without new goals? Here are mine:


  • To run 10K under 45 minutes. 
  • To run at least 1572K total during this year (happens to be the exact length of Sweden).
  • To run Stockholm marathon and at least two other 10K races. I already signed up for Stockholm marathon (God help me!) and for this 10K race.
  • To combine my running with strength training focusing on my core and legs, to prevent injuries and make me stronger.
Let the games begin!


2 comments:

  1. En mil under 45. Hjälp! Crazy goal… och jag är övertygad om att du grejar det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Med tanke på att jag sprang Hässelbyloppet i höstas på 46:15 så borde jag teoretiskt kunna klara det, om allt "stämmer" och jag håller mig frisk och skadefri... Ehhh.... Tack för förtroendet :)!

    ReplyDelete