Sunday 17 November 2013

Faster and darker.

Another crazy week has come to an end. We had inauguration of our new MRI camera and I had trouble finding clothes for the occasion, when you usually always have working clothes it's hard to be private at work... Anyway, I found some clothes, the band was cut, champagne was served and everyone was happy...


After the inauguration...

It's getting darker and darker, a colleague of mine fell on her bike the other morning because it was icy and unfortunately it's just a matter of time before I have to store my bike away for the winter. My colleague got away with a few scratches and a sore shoulder but it's starting to feel dangerous to cycle when it's completely black and icy in the morning... A bit of cold and ice doesn't stop me from running though and my plan is to keep running about 3 times per week all winter. I'm trying to run faster and faster and one morning I actually beat my record to work, sub 1 hour and 15 minutes! And in case you're wondering it's not snot on my GPS watch, it's mud from the ground...


This weekend we had good friends over that spend the night and slept over. It's nice to have people sleeping over, the girls thinks it's a big adventure. They were so excited yesterday that they didn't fall asleep until after 10 pm which made them extremely tired today and they managed to fall asleep during a 10 minute car ride home from the store and they kept on sleeping after we carried them in our house placing them in our armchairs... Talk about tired...



My sleeping beauty's... Now time to put the rascals to bed and prepare for a new week...

No comments:

Post a Comment