Tuesday 12 November 2013

Honesty.

We're surrounded of November darkness, the worst kind of darkness that goes in to your head and slowly breaks you down... The girls insists on sleeping in our bed every night still and both H and me looks more dead than alive... I've really tried to reason with the girls, explained that mum and dad needs to sleep and we don't sleep well when they're in our beds. They seem to understand it but of course every night they forget it.



During their bath tonight I said "Tonight you can sleep the whole night in your own comfy, cozy bed" Hence they both shouted in each others mouth "NO! WE WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU!"

Before bedtime Lovisa asked me what day it was and when I said it's Tuesday and tomorrow it's Wednesday and you're going to daycare she sighed loud and said "Do I really have to go to daycare tomorrow again?!? I've been going there for 70 years now, it's tiresome".

At least they're honest about their feelings, something that we grownups seem to have a hard time being...

No comments:

Post a Comment