Saturday 4 May 2013

Tête à tête.

To wake up the day after your birthday realizing it was one of your best ones ever is nice.Yesterday I woke up way to early and cycled to work (15,2 km single way - wohooo!). I had a nice day at work, finished early and when I arrived home I was greeted with cake and gifts.

 Me in my cycle outfit blowing out the pink candles on the pink cake in front of the pink roses...

My dad rushed through Stockholm traffic to babysit the girls so H and me could had a very nice supper at a French little resto, not to far from our house, called "tête á tête". The waiter, that also owned the place, was really from France and H enjoyed speaking his mother tongue...


A genuine Bouillabaisse - so good...


Genuine love...


The perfect finish after a nice meal - creme brulée...

On our way home I got the wonderful news that a dear old friend just gave birth to a chubby, little boy and that felt like the perfect ending of a wonderful day that happened to be my 35th birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh crême brulée!!!!! Nice to hear that you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne anniversaire ! Ser jättegott ut! Och häftigt att du cyklar mer än 3 mil fram och tillbaks till jobbet... mina 12 km känns rätt små i jämförelse :)
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack! Vi får se om jag orkar cykla varje dag, det är iallafall målet. Och med vetskapen att det faktiskt går fortare än att åka kommunalt, är gratis och ger bra kondition motiverara mig mycket...

    ReplyDelete