Sunday 5 May 2013

April check-up!

Oh, this years goals feels far, far away. After 2 weeks with sinusitis it was time to get myself together and go for the first run for over 2 weeks... Although I was coughing and spitting disgusting slime it felt wonderful under the warm May sun. Here's my embarrassing result so far this year:

January: 50,1 km
February: 42,3 km
March: 39,7 km
April: 38,5 km
Total: 179,2 km

It's annoying that April was the worst month so far but I have to blame this damned cold that was hard to get rid of... Now I'm on the go again, this pic is from my run today:


Another positive thing is that I've started to cycle to work. I've done it 3 days so far but I intend to do it on a regular basis as often as I can, it goes faster than taking the metro and I get exercise for free so it's certainly a win-win situation. May is going to be filled with exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment