Saturday 11 May 2013

Spice up your life...

In an attempt to renew my cooking I tried something different tonight:

Chicken skewers with a touch of Asia, peanut sauce and Tabbouleh - totally worth the effort!

We really need something to spice up our life, we're so exhausted we tend to forget to speak to each other. Like two robots H and me tries to fix things around the house, feed the kids and once in a while perhaps ask each other how work was. Lovisa comes into our bed every night, often even before we fall asleep. It seems like she has bad dreams and she often talks about monsters and ghosts in her bedroom... And of course Andréa always wakes up several times during the night still... On top of this I often have a hard time falling asleep even though it feels like I could fall asleep standing up - so bloody annoying!

I'm beginning to seriously dream about a huge bed where the whole family would fit, the other morning I got scalded by Andréa and the whole family woke up of the sound of my nose cracking. The blood spurted and I screamed "I think she broke my bloody nose"! Yes, a huge bed that fits two adults and two kicking kids doesn't sound to bad...

Now it's 09:30 pm on a Saturday evening and H is already asleep and I'm going to join him shortly - oh what a party!


1 comment:

  1. Oh come on Barbie lets go party, ah ha ha......or whyn not simply skip the bed and put all the bedding on the floor, like camping but indoors. Or take turns sleeping inte kids beds??

    ReplyDelete