Thursday 26 July 2012

Eyes in my neck.

Me and the girls have been hanging out in our beautiful, big park with a paddling pool all week. It's been really great but I have to say it's bloody nerve wracking to take two toddlers to the park as a single adult. For example the other day Andréa did a big poop in her swimming suit so for a minute or two I lost focus on Lovisa and of course she took off when I was wiping her sisters butt... So there I was running around the park (and it's a pretty big park) with a naked Andéa in my arms. I don't know how many times I told Lovisa to never, ever, take off so she's out of my sight but when she's caught up playing she's in another world. She goes deaf and even if I stand one meter from her, screaming her name, she doesn't hear me. That's one of the reason I'm very happy that my mother arrived Wednesday. She's the eyes in my neck.

 A focused Lovisa

 Playing together

 Andréa's happy, playing with grandma

Mum's leaving this weekend and than it's two more weeks until the daycare opens. I hope we'll all be alive and sane then.

No comments:

Post a Comment