Friday 9 December 2011

A new world...

Today I shopped for almost 2000 SEK (about 300 CAD) ON INTERNET! A whole new world opened up when I discovered the advantages of this very easy way to shop from home. But it is a bit dangerous, click, click and you just bought a whole lot of stuff! But very convenient for a stay-at-home-mum with 2 little rascals that doesn't appreciate shopping just yet. You might think 2000 SEK is a lot of money? But I did get a lot of stuff! Or how about:

A new coat for me!


New clothes, 2 tunics and 2 leggings, and a new doll stroller for my new niece!

New clothes for Christmas for my girls!

For Lovisa

For Andréa

And last but not least a cool winter hat for me!


Ahh, shopping is fun! Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I shop amost everything on Internet since several yrs back. I hate go shopping irl;) Books, dvd's, clothing, presents...most everything but shoes. I did my christmasshopping on Internet this year.

    ReplyDelete