Wednesday 14 December 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

And I just want to cry because I'm so exhausted! Or pack my bags and leave but that's out of the question I guess so it's crying for me... It started with the jet-lag from hell, along came the stomach flu and shortly after Andréas worst cold ever. I'm actually so tired I don't really know what I'm doing from time to time. I walk around the apartment searching for things and then I forget what I'm looking for. I rush to the store just to realize I can't remember what was so important for me to get. The other day I doubled the dose of painkiller ("Alvedon") for Andréa and had to call the poison information center. I felt like the worst mother in the universe... It wasn't anything to worry about they sad, as long as I don't give a higher dose that is recommended over 24 hours. Phu... I'm still hoping for a lovely, calm, wonderful, healthy Christmas with lots of sleep. I guess hope is the last thing that remains when everything else seems hopeless...

To try to cheer us up I got the idea to take some Christmas pictures of the kids. Yeah right! Godness it was a hard task to find one, single picture where both of them looks up and sits relatively still... Here's a few examples...








I probably have about 100 more. Well, the last one is the winner... At least both have their heads up and the stupid Santa hat on!

3 comments:

  1. Fy vad jobbigt att vara så trött. Hoppas verkligen ni får vara friska i jul och att du får vila upp dig lite. Julkorten är ju bara för söta =) Nästan roligare med de "misslyckade" än det lyckade. Jag förstår att det inte var lätt - jag hade problem med ETT barn. Kram Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu kan det bara bli bättre!! Hoppas jag i vilket fall som helst :) Stor kram och du håller verkligen humöret uppe, det vet jag inte om jag hade fixat. Maria (nyc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack fina ni! Jag känner verkligen inte att jag håller humöret uppe särskilt bra i vissa situationer men försöker så gott det går...
    Kramar!

    ReplyDelete