Wednesday 20 July 2011

She bites!

4 days left until we move! It's unbelievable! I'm struggling to clean, pack and off course take care of Andréa and Lovisa. I'm starting to feel more relaxed when I'm alone with them and I've even started to leave them alone together. Just for a few seconds but it feels like a big step! Today I left them on our bed while I went to the bathroom to hang Lovisas towel, hence Andréa started to cry. And it was not a whine cry, she was in pain. Turns out Lovisa bit her in her tiny little leg, leaving bite marks and a very upset Andréa. I told her off and she was really regretful, hiding her head in her arms. I told her to give Andréa a kiss, witch she did, and say sorry, witch she didn't. Lets hope this was a one off incident, usually she's so sweet with her little sister...

Trying new things... Some good, some bad...

2 comments:

  1. Syskonkärlek kallas det visst ;-) Lycka till med flytten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me spank herass

    ReplyDelete