Thursday 7 July 2011

It's sick!

Everything has been more or less sick today.

Lovisa is really sick, she came home from daycare yesterday with over 40 degrees fever. I stuffed her full with Tylenol and icecream. She's surprisingly energetic despite this and plays with her dolls, eats her meals and runs around the house.

This heat and humidity is really sick! Poor Lovisa being sick in this weather! We're all constantly sticky and you never feel fresh. I talked to my family in Sweden and they say it's very humid there to but I've never experienced this kind of humidity. Even if it, during the night, goes below 20 degrees it's still sticky and the sheets are licked around your body as a band aid. I say as Lovisa when something is disgusting: "uak!"!

It's sick how a tiny little baby can drink so much breastmilk in one day, my boobs feels like empty little bags by the end of the day. Goodbye Dolly Parton!

It's sick that it's only a couple of weeks left  until we move into our new house - this summer is going by way to fast!

And it's really sick how terribly cute my babies are when they're sleeping... Hi, hi...

 Andréa's sleeping in my old sheets...

Lovisa's sleeping with Alfons tonight! And she took his pants off!

No comments:

Post a Comment