Thursday 4 July 2013

The outstanding children.

Children are amazing creatures and I learn from them again and again. After the terrible evening when I was upset and they were rascals it felt a bit sad going to work in the morning without kissing them and telling them I loved them, but they looked to comfortable sleeping in their beds so I didn't want to wake them up. When I came home that afternoon I was greeted by two happy, dirty, lovely girls that was painting our driveway with adorable art. They kissed me, hugged me and I felt very blessed. The children are indeed amazing - they forget, forgive and love you unconditionally. I wonder how the world would look like if we adults had a bit of that still in us...

 Lovisas rainbow

 Lovisa painted me

 H, Lovisa and a blue banana


No comments:

Post a Comment