Sunday 28 July 2013

Back from Värmland.

Back from a week without internet, facebook and TV. It's well needed to take vacation from media too. We had a wonderful week together with my sisters family at their summerhouse in the heart of Värmland. The weather has been amazing so we spent a lot of time on the beach, Lovisa and her cousin spent hours in the warm water, practicing swimming and having their head under the water. "Fika", sand, laughs, cardplays, bug bites, food, drinks and a bit of reading...


Andréa and H relaxes on the porch

I went running 4 times, 3 of them was early in the morning before the heat and the rest of the world woke up. Amazing nature and my reward was to jump into the 24 degrees warm lake all sweaty. Life is wonderful.




We took the girls for walks in the woods and found wild raspberries, small frogs and beautiful flowers.




But most important, we took the time to see my family.


Now we're home again, exhausted and with a lot of unpacking to do. But that has to wait until tomorrow, my bed is calling my name... Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment