Tuesday 9 July 2013

Busy with big things.


Andréa did her first poop on the potty today! Yay! I had such a nice picture on her, admiring her poop sitting on a chair beside the potty, but she's naked on the picture and I don't feel comfortable having it on the blog. She was so proud and mentioned it time after another.

Otherwise we've been busy with other big things like splashing in the pool:


Eating apricotcream with cold milk, brings back memories from my childhood:


And H continued to make our deck more childproof and complete:


I'm guessing it was the hottest day of the year so far and I'm actually happy that the weather forecast looks a bit cooler tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Grattis Andrea! Stort! Emmett har gjort det en gång också - och häromdagen kom det kiss i pottan. Det var han nöjd med! =) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Potty Poop:) And by the way, ca you lend me your handyman?

    ReplyDelete