Wednesday 14 September 2011

Home!

Eventful vacation to say the least. Andréas baptism was a big success! Small catholic church filled with relatives, relaxed and cozy atmosphere, kids running around and a chubby priest telling jokes - lovely!







Meet Andréa Kristina Bouma

It's not easy taking a family picture... This was the best one...

Tired...

Our big girl turned 2 years on September the 8th. I can't believe it was 2 years ago I squeezed her out at Danderyds hospital in Stockholm! Time do fly...

 Grandmama arranged a big birthday celebration and learned some swedish!



 Lovisa a few hours old in papas arms...

Lovisa 2 years old in papas arms...

Besides celebrating her birthday, Lovisa had a lot of fun...



 On the beach with grandmama






My little dutch girl!

It's good to be home. My little darlings are sleeping and I'm going to join them. Tomorrow is another "big" day, we're going to St Justin to examine Lovisas kidneys. I'm getting nervous...

1 comment:

  1. Vad härligt att ni haft en bra semester! Välkommen tillbaka - har saknat dig ute i cybervärlden =) Och jättestort lycka till imorgon!!!
    Lena B

    ReplyDelete