Thursday 27 January 2011

This pregnancy...


Today I'm 30 weeks pregnant. That means it's only 1/4 left, or 10 weeks before I'm the mother of two and H is the father of three! I can honestly tell you that I didn't see this pregnancy go by...

In the beginning of August we were on vacation in Sept-Iles (H:s hometown in the east part of Quebec). I was feeling a bit weired, very irritable, tired and my face full with acne! My acne was so bad my mother in law gave me a anti acne cream, I didn't now if I should thank her or be a bit pissed off at her...
Anyway, I just stopped breastfeeding Lovisa, I only had two irregular periods so a pregnancy didn't seem very logical. I took the test secretly, just to "make sure" I wasn't pregnant. I mean we wanted to get pregnant but we didn't expect it so fast... So I was surprised, H even more surprised, H:s family were chocked. But as my very wise mother in law said "I had seven kids in 8 years so I shouldn't be surprised at all"! Well, everything is relative!

This is how I looked like just after we found out we were having another baby:



In the end of the vacation when I was around 7 weeks pregnant I started to feel sick. When we got home it became even worse. I vomited a lot, felt very weak and I remember I was laying on the couch, unable to get up, while Lovisa was playing around me, making a mess of the livingroom, probably thinking her mum was a real bore!


We took of to Sweden when I just started to feel better, around week 13. Lovisa and me spent October in Sweden and time just flew! We returned to Montreal in the beginning of November and I started to write my thesis.

This is how I looked like "halfway", around week 20 (end of November):



Do you see the little bump?


In December the whole family got sick, I had a terrible cold for over 2 weeks, Lovisa had double earinfection and I can honestly say I didn't see Christmas go by, I was to tired from being sick, taking care of Lovisa and writing my thesis. Was I pregnant? I don't remember!
After new year, I got the stomach flu witch lasted around 2 weeks.

Now, here I am in week 30:


From now on I want to enjoy this PREGNANCY! I want to be healthy, be able to take walks and feel energetic again! I'm tired of feeling half-dead, worrying that the baby is affected by my weak health. I'm used to be strong, fit and independent. Lately I've been a whiny, miserable, doubtful, weak bitch! And my temperament has really been very unpredictable, to say the least. Poor H and Lovisa! It's a good thing you can blame it on the hormones...

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you at least now get a little bit more rest you can always be thankful that you don't have to carry any excess weight around. You will hopefully be able to enjoy these last few weeks and connect with the little one in your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm thankful that I'm not to big. It's easier and in the end I'm going to feel enormous anyway! I really hope I can enjoy the last weeks and be healthy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love my hand in your panties getting your pu--y wet

    ReplyDelete