Monday 24 January 2011

New week - new possibilities...

I'm feeling lucky to be alive! After almost 2 weeks with the stomach flu things are finally looking brighter and my little baby is still kicking! Last week was rather amazing. I finished my endless discussion with the printing publisher, my thesis is now actually being printed! I was sick the whole week, had H:s brothers family here during the weekend (good thing we have 4 toilets in the house, I had my own...). Therefore I'm celebrating this monday by starting a blog. Mostly for my Swedish family and friends but when I go to Sweden shortly also for my Canadian family and friend. So, little something for everyone!

I'm now in week 29, that means it's little over 2 months to go. This fact is a bit scary considering the things that I'm suppose to accomplish before the delivery. My plan is, for those who missed this, to travel to Sweden the 4th of March, have my dissertation the 11th of March, miss Lovisa and Hubert like crazy for 3 weeks (they are arriving the 1st of April) and give birth around the 10th of April. Oh, and before I leave Canada I have to get Lovisa another bed, the new baby will need the crib when we return from Sweden. Besides, Lovisa is getting rather big for the crib, always bumping in to the wall, twisting and turning... But she does look sweet when she's napping in it:




I also need to prepare for the dissertation; study and do a presentation of my thesis. If I'm stressed? Just a bit... Have a lovely week everyone, and don't forget to comment my new blog!

2 comments:

  1. First comment? Well, welcome to the blogosphere! Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Åsa! I'm sure things will work out somehow, they usually do - right?

    ReplyDelete