Thursday 21 May 2015

Thursday adventures!

We have a Friday tradition at my work. We take turns to bring and fix a breakfast for our colleagues. A nice and appreciated tradition. Shame on you if you forget the Friday breakkie! Tomorrow happens to be my turn to bring breakfast. And of course H is away tonight so I'm alone with the girls. No option but to bring them, first to shop all the breakfast stuff and then bring everything to my work. It turned out to be quite a little adventure for the girls. Here they're playing by the mosaic art that covers our parking house...


And here they´re trying the hot chocolate in our coffee machine... A bit hot so I introduced them to tiny milk tetras. Oh the fun you can have with little milk boxes!


Now two tired girls are sleeping good and their mother will to in just a few minutes... Tomorrow I'm having breakfast at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment