Tuesday 5 May 2015

This crazy wonderful hard thing called life.

Stop a minute. Breath. Think. Reflect. This day was a little bit hard to digest, or how about a early meeting at the daycare to evaluate Andréa together with her pedagogue, then choosing and ordering the wedding rings, attending a funeral and a lunch together with parts of my family, buying spring clothes for Lovisa, picking up the girls at daycare, realizing we have to attend a evening meeting about Lovisas school start, rushing to Lovisas new school attending the meeting, trying hard to listen and to realize that my oldest daughter is starting school in a few months, on my way home I took a detour and ran 5 kilometers in the woods of Riddersvik. Now I'm sitting here feeling rather dizzy. In one day it feels like I experienced all the different emotions that life gives you and I'm trying to appreciate this crazy, wonderful, hard thing called life. Breathing in and out. Closing my eyes and returning to the west-coast this past weekend. The fresh air by the ocean. So fresh it almost feels like your lungs are going to burst when you inhale deep. This is life right here and now. It goes by fast and how is it possible to keep up? Maybe by stopping once in a while to reflect and to keep certain moments in a special place close to your heart. 




May 2015 sure started with a big bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment