Wednesday 4 June 2014

May check-up and the days after Stockholm marathon.

I felt like a winner all week despite hurting legs and the fact that I walked more or less like I pooped in my pants all Monday... Monday morning I put on my finisher t-shirt (everyone that finishes Stockholm marathon gets a "finisher t-shirt", a nice souvenir) and cycled to work, a bit slower than usual but it was nice to use my legs again... I've been more hungry than usual and I've had a specific craving for salty stuff. My Garmin tells me I spent 2748 calories during the marathon and that's more than a woman my age needs during a whole day and night so I guess I need to fuel up... Today I went for a very slow 5 km run and it felt great, my legs hurt a little bit but nothing to painful really... 


So here's my running so far during 2014:

January: 104 km
February: 139,2 km
March: 204,2 km, cycling 14,9 km
April: 178,1 km, cycling 267,6 km
May: 244 km, cycling 237,3 km
Total: 869,6 running and 519,8 km cycling

I'm so happy about the month of May. My first marathon in 3:53:58 and I'm all in one piece. Thank you dear body of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment