Sunday 15 June 2014

Back to the roots...

After another hectic week the girls and me took of to Värmland on Friday. We hit the road early and arrived in my hometown just before lunchtime. I had a date with my former colleague and boss at my first job at Karlskoga hospital. Entering this place makes me feel sentimental and happy, here I took the first steps in my career, I started my research and this is also the place where Andréa was born little over three years ago. This was a fantastic place to have as a first workplace and I learned so much and have so many good memories a lot thanks to this special and amazing woman:

After a nice lunch at the hospital we went to my sisters place where we stayed the whole weekend. We spent time with the family, ate good food, watched the kids play and enjoyed each others company. On Saturday we visited "Lunedet". We had a lovely lunch, the girls and my mother played in the park and the girls tried out the water temperature... A bit to cold for the mothers though...

















Now we're home again, tired but happy. Lovisa just fell asleep way to late and the reason for that is according to herself "when you've had so much fun a whole weekend it's impossible to just fall asleep!". Maybe so but I don't think it's going to be a problem for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment