Tuesday 2 April 2013

When reality kicks in...

I'm more exhausted than usual today. After over a weeks Easter break under the theme "unpacking" I went back to work and the girls went back to daycare. For two weeks ahead we have to bring them through the whole city, everyday from northwest to south where their daycare is. And Stockholm traffic in rush-hour is nothing I recommend to be stuck in with two tired, whiny, little girls...

Lucky for us I bumped into a woman at the park the other day and it turned out that she runs a home daycare around the corner from where we now live and she was locking for two girls to join her group... Yes please, take care off them! So in less than two weeks from now they're going to begin at this new home daycare. I'm really pleased and excited but in the same time worried. This is the worst with moving, the nerve wrecking fact that I have to hand over my children to a total stranger and just pray that they're going to accept it... And that this stranger is a decent woman with good values and a tender but firm hand... Oh the hardships of being a parent...




2 comments:

  1. I think someone's looking after you:) If the daycare has a bad reputation you will know quickly enough. And your girls are absolutely adorable as witches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Anna and of course the girls are still in line for the public daycare as well. And yes they are adorable little witches indeed :)!

    ReplyDelete