Monday 22 April 2013

2 years old!

Today I'm turning 2 years old. I don't really care that much about it but my parents and my big sister Lovisa seems to think it's a big deal so I try to play a long. Mum made me a cake, I really liked the cream and the berries on top but the rest was not that great...


I got this strange bike for my birthday, it's called a balance bike and it doesn't have any pedals. I haven't really made up my mind yet, whether I like it or not, but for now I think it's safer on the good old three wheeler...



 I like to play with dolls, to dress them up, feed them and take them for a stroll. I also like to jump in mum and dad's bed, but that's against the rules, although I don't care to much for rules... Other things that I like are hugs and kisses and to cuddle with my family, that's very nice... My biggest idol in the whole world is my big sister Lovisa. She can be pretty rough sometimes but she's so cool and sometimes she let's me cuddle with her in her bed. Lovisa and me started a new homedaycare last week. The woman that runs it, we can call her L, is very nice and today I got a cinnamon roll because it was my birthday, that's so awesome! At my last daycare they didn't give us stuff like that since sugar was forbidden there. Weird if you ask me...

I don't do my nights just yet, I still think it's safer to call mum two-three times per night, just to make sure she's there... I'll see when I'm going to let her sleep a whole night, maybe to the summer, or maybe when I turn three... The nice thing with being two years old is that I still can do crazy things like that and get away with it - because I'm still a tiny, very cute toddler...



4 comments:

  1. Grattis Andrea! Välkommen i två-årsklubben säger Emmett. Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. grattis grattis till andrea!!!!
    theo och charlie sager "good thinking andrea!"
    Kram Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis till de två åren! Fin liten berättelse!
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete