Sunday 14 June 2015

Bachelorette party!

Oh what a nice surprise on the most beautiful day this year. The best of friends, sparkling wine, good food and gifts started my bachelorette party...



When you have so much fun time passes to quickly and just like that 4 hours passed and we took of for the city. At "centralbadet" I enjoyed a whole body cinnamon treatment which was a new and exciting experience, according to the beauty therapist I'm going to loose 2-3 kg within the next few days, I couldn't help laughing... She also gave me a wonderful facial treatment and I felt so relaxed I almost fell asleep...

We continued to East and had a lovely supper: sushi, white wine and chocolate truffles for desert...


After we continued our party with drinks with a view over the royal castle where a certain prince just said yes to his princess.

Thank you so much my dear, dear friends for one of the most amazing days of my life. Friends are forever in mind. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment