Wednesday 8 April 2015

Trying to remember...

Trying to remember Monday mornings breakfast, the first breakfast ever that the girls made completely on their own while their parents were sleeping in... I'm trying really hard to think about this instead of my shitty day that ended with a flat tire on my way to daycare when I already was late because my last examination took longer than expected. I would just make it in time so I thought when I was struggling against the wind when a sudden bump made me realize my back tire were flat. The third time this season and the season just started. I ran the last kilometers with my cycle and reached the daycare 10 minutes after closing hours. Completely out of breath, hungry, tired and grumpy. This evenings planned work-out at the gym was cancelled. And now I'm sitting here trying to focus on the positive things. Like breakfast Monday morning, two very proud girls and a breakfast that never tasted better.


It's moments like this that makes my life better and stupid setbacks easier to handle. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment