Tuesday 17 February 2015

When you find a zombie upstairs...

It was Sunday evening and I was feeling rather content with myself. I'd given the girls a long bath, scrubbed then from top to toe, washed their hair without any major catastrophe (just the usual resistance and water all over the bathroom and myself). I went downstairs to help H finish the supper while the girls played upstairs and as we were chatting in the kitchen it suddenly struck me how quite the girls were... It's these moments you wish you could relax and think "oh finally some peace and quite" but as most of you know it's these times you can almost be certain that your children are up to no good. This is what I found upstairs:


A three year old zombie created by her very artistic 5 year old sister. I almost finished my make-up-remover that evening...

2 comments: