Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year! And happy 50th Hubert!

Christmas passed as usual very fast and we were looking forward to celebrate New Years with good friends when the girls and I fell sick with the stomachflue late Monday evening. So instead of seeing our friends we stayed home trying to get into some celebration spirit... Lovisa made little place cards with our names, we set the table nice and cheered in bubbles. The girls stayed up til 12 and we watched the fireworks on a cloudy sky. It was a good New Years celebration although as it often turns out when you have small children it was not the way we planned it...


The second of January Hubert turned 50 years old and it was time for the next celebration. The girls were so excited when we made the birthday boy his birthday breakfast and woke him up singing...


The celebration continued the whole day...


And the next day when I surprised H with a hotelnight in the city. Thanks to my dad and his wife we could get away and had the most amazing night eating, celebrating, dancing and laughing together...


It's always hard to find special gifts for special occasions but I think I found just the right one for this occasion, a painting of our special family with a little bit of us all in it...


Oh and if anyone is worried that H has got a second wife it's not worry, it's just his oldest daughter that grow up! That's what happens when you turn 50 I guess... Now I'm looking forward to the next 50 years together with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment