Monday 15 September 2014

My five year old...

Friday we went for Lovisas 5 year check up. She is a little, big girl 118,5 cm and 23 kg. Healthy, stubborn, funny and with an amazing imagination. When she blew out the candles on her cake I told her to make a wish and even if I said she should keep it a secret she told me what she wished for (of course, what fun is it to keep a secret only to yourself?). It was raining that last Monday and she wished it would rain chocolate cakes instead of water from the sky...


She also wanted a cake that looked like the number 5 for her party and who am I to argue with a 5 year old? She got so many nice gifts; a scooter, books, dolls, clothes... Her favorite thing of them all is a pink princess dress. She lives in that dress and cried tonight when I forced her to put it in the laundry instead of wearing it as a PJ... 


A very happy girl riding her new scooter in her favorite outfit while her mother is thinking: stop time right here and now - I can't keep up!

2 comments:

  1. Grattis i efterskott Lovisa! Chokladtårtsregn låter ju fantastiskt! =) Kram till hela familjen

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go in the shed alone and let me take off your panties and make you feel good

    ReplyDelete