Sunday 27 April 2014

Summer weekend with lots of partying...

How about a summer weekend in April! Filled with friends, family and parties! First little Andréa had her birthdayparty which we turned into a gardenparty. Lots of cake, goodies, happy kids and content parents. Thanks to everyone that celebrated Andréa, she had so many nice gifts and she's so proud of all of them. 3 years old and already the proud owner of several dolls, strollers, china sets, clothes and a barbecue! Oh dear...After this H and me left the girls with my family and took of to celebrate a friend turning 50 - great fun!

After all that partying on Saturday I needed to blow of some steam today and also try out some new summer running clothes. 8 km in sunshine wearing short-pants and a chemise... The only thing bugging me was that my white legs blinded me...





Oh what a beautiful weekend indeed, now I have to catch up on some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment