Sunday 29 December 2013

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Hi there! Yes, we're alive and kicking! Sick and pitiful but happy to have survived and enjoyed the first Christmas in our cozy little house... And here's a few highlights from our preparation and celebration of Christmas of 2013...

 Lovisa getting in Christmas shape with my Core training DVD...

Christmas is certainly about seeing your dear ones and since my dear grandmother is to old to come see us I was happy to see her over a lunch when I visited my hometown over the day, the week before Christmas. She's 85 years old and she's always been there for me when I was growing up and she has a special place in my heart...

 Lunch with grandmother

Since we had the Christmas celebration at our house we did a lot of cleaning, well at least more than usual anyway, and the cleaning H and the girls enjoyed the most was of course cleaning the car...

 No snow...

Our tree is incredible beautiful and it was a major treat to buy it, bring it home and decorate it together with the girls... 

 And finally Christmas Eve came and the girls found new dresses in their Christmas socks. The guests arrived and this year Santa was to busy to come in, he just pounded on the window and waved to three very excited little girls and then left a big sack with gifts on our porch.

Lovisa opening gifts in her new dress...

Lena, Andréa and my mother keeping themselves busy with one of Andréas Christmas gifts...

A real downer is that both girls been sick since a week before Christmas, H got sick on Chistmas Day and I got sick yesterday... A good thing is that now I really can't do anything but relax and recover and I have more than a week of Christmas Holiday left!  


Merry Christmas to all of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment