Monday 20 June 2011

WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!!!

Yes, it's true! We're really buying a house! Everything is settled and we're going to have access from mid July. It's a nice bungalow (yes! Finally everything in one floor, no more running in stairs!) in Dorval. Dorval is a very nice area, about 15 minutes from Downtown Montreal and 5 minutes (!) from the airport. Very familyfriendly with large parks, schools, outdoor pool, tenniscourts and super close to the water front!

http://www.ville.dorval.qc.ca/en/

SO COME SEE US!!! We have a huge backyard with a big deck. Of course we'll have to do some renovations. Starting with the floors and repainting the walls and the ceilings. We hope to move in end of July. I promise to add some pictures when I have some... And I said I'll never, ever, move with an infant ever again... Well, I better start packing... He, he...

No comments:

Post a Comment